Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hollywood Jewellery

JazzBaby

Practically Family
Just wondering if anyone has bought any jewellery from the Hollywood Collection - www.thehollywoodcollection.com. - The jewels on the site look beautiful, and I love the way they are reproductions of actual jewellery worn by Hollywood actresses, but I'm afraid to buy something in case the quality isn't that great (i.e. tarnishes easily, stones that rattle etc.) Would be very grateful to know of any of the experiences of the other Powder Room gals, or other places where I can get similar repro jewels, as I am sadly unable to afford actual vintage jewellery but love a bit of glamorous sparkle! Also, sorry if this has been discussed in an earlier thread...

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
I have seen several of the pieces in person and they are fabulous!

I have one of the rings - Lana's Purple Passion - and it is a nice piece of jewelry. I always get compliments when I wear it. It doesn't seem "cheap" at all, no rattling or anything like that. They also come packaged very nicely.

I think they are well worth the price! I can't wait to order one of the really humongous rings! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24