Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOLY GRAIL? /What fedoras are you pining for?

SteveFord

A-List Customer
I'm a paycheck or two away from being in a position to really look (other hats appear to have jumped in front) but what I'm really looking for is this old Dobbs in a 7 1/4 or 7 3/8.

That is the last hat I'm missing from that flood many years ago.
dobbs hat.jpg

I'm a paycheck or two away from being in a position to really look (other hats appear to have jumped in front) but what I'm really looking for is this old Dobbs in a 7 1/4 or 7 3/8.

That is the last hat I'm missing from that flood many years ago.
View attachment 211524
I have that hat. Send me a PM with your email, I can send pics and we can have a discussion.

SteveFord

A-List Customer
Done, I was just sick to pull it out of a pool of muck; a pipe burst in a house were renting and it had an unfinished basement so you can imagine what happened to everything.

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A real nice, tall crown, wide brim Borsalino.

A sweet 7X Clear Beaver.

A glorious Knox 40 or 100.

Otherwise, I feel pretty well set for hats.... although, I do drool over some Well Dressed Head and Cordova caps!

SteveFord

A-List Customer
I was thinking that there are a couple more I want (and had probably better get or else) and was putting some hats away and I stumbled across not one but TWO old black Stetson homburgs, both of them looking like they're brand new, a St. Regis and a hard shell type.
I don't really recall the hard shell type.
Perhaps this is cause for concern?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112