Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Horween Wallets - Multiple Colors

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
My wallet arrived today, and I am happy simple classic elegance. Yah a couple cards I don’t need on a must get basis went into my glove box, like my unlimited car wash card, I got the tan if the tan wallet that was used for a couple weeks is still available I suggest someone grab it for $50

Thanks Jon! Really happy you enjoy it. I hope you get many years of use from it.

dannyk

One Too Many
No time to take pictures or write a review as I’m stepping out for the evening. But great stitch work on this. The deep blue is such an interesting color. Definitely satisfied. Thanks @FlatCap99

Jrolfe

A-List Customer
Hi Everyone,
I have some Horween wallets I made that I wanted to offer up to Lounge members at a discount before I sell them elsewhere. All the ones listed here are 100% Horween (sometimes I will do Horween outer and a veg tan interior) and are hand built, stitched, and burnished. Be forewarned, these wallets are thick. I used 8-9oz leather on the outside and 4oz leather on the inside. They do start to compact a bit once they are broken in, but I made these in the hopes they last someone as long as they need or decide they want a new color. Personally, I like these to be thicker as I think they hold up better since wallets tend to get beat up, but like with jackets, I know it is all personal preference :) It is also worth noting that these are pretty low profile in terms of height (the irony is not lost on me). There are 6 card slots and the cards in the top slot come in just under the top of the outer/inner panels. I start with one card in each slot and then move to two, but some of the CXL is a little flexier than others (I'm looking at you Color #8), so you may be able to get 2 in pretty quickly.
Most of these are first quality. There are a couple where I wasn't as happy with a hole punch, corner punch, or a stitch so I am selling them for a bit less even though they are equally durable and made with the same great leather. I am posting quite a few pics so you can get a feel for what I am selling and if you want more detailed pics of one specifically, I am happy to take more for you. All of these are standard size wallets and shipping is included to CONUS. Paypal Only.

Available:
- Color # 8 Black Thread $50
- Color # 8 Tan Thread $65
- CXL Tan $65 (SOLD)
- CXL Navy $50
- CXL Natural (Spoken for, but I can make another) $65
- CXL Brown $50 (Note: I used this for a couple weeks before going to the Dublin English Tan one I use now)
- Cavalier CXL Orange Rust $50
- Cavalier CXL Deep Blue $65 (SOLD)
- Dublin Brown Nut $65

Cheers!
This is an old post, but do you still have the cxl navy for sale @FlatCap99 ?

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
This is an old post, but do you still have the cxl navy for sale @FlatCap99 ?

Hi Jrolfe,

I don't but I do still have some material left to make another. If you would like one (or to know what other colors in cxl I have) just send me a DM and I am happy to make one for you.

Cheers!

Powerband

Practically Family
Amazing work. The green chain wallet you made for me is earning some incredible patina. Thoroughly satisfied!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch