Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How about this for vintage leather for your wife?

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
Maybe something a bit more classic, but still feminine with some style and all...

my two cents...

3654341.jpg

andy richards

Practically Family
Well gfirob, both me and my wife don't like this one... Though it is a daring jacket, possibly of good quality also.
Mojo, I like this one, but the wife prefers black...
Andy

gfirob

Familiar Face
Well, I thought it was a hoot because I don't know of another example of the basic leather motorcycle jacket form being stretched so far beyond any recognition. I mean, we have all seen some pretty extreme examples, but the only thing that actually connects this to a motorcycle jacket in any design sense, is the picture of the guy on a motorcycle on the label. I think I would stick with Amelia Earhart's jacket rather than this French number.

Johnnynotoes

Familiar Face
Wearing that French number if you're my lass? Yep. That's a paddlin'. Looks mid nineties. Young urban nightclub chic stuff.

Now a young maid squeezed into a ladies cafe is a sight I'll linger on. Thank God cafes are meant to be tight. They jus' look better that way...!

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
Here you go guys...but in black! Super good looking 1960s women's cafe' racer! We really can't get these in vintage anymore so we're just remaking them...yet, this one pictured below is an original! The tan one about 11 posts back was an original 1960s cafe' racer too.

3230296.jpg

Last edited:

Philalethes

A-List Customer
Burberry (To Hide Your Wife?)

OK, this isn't vintage, but I am nonetheless amazed by this specimen:

The collar covers half the jacket! I suppose it would cover the entire face if zipped up.

By the way, this beauty may be yours (or your wife's), for only $2,999.00.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran