Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How did I do?

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
You both did great. Resistols are very nice hats. They're usually a good brand to go for on ebay if you want a great vintage hat at a good price, because people seem to associate them with their later cowboy hats, and not with their fedoras and open road-like models, and therefore they don't get as many views or bids as a comparable hat made by stetson.

MississippiLong

One of the Regulars
how'd you do? How about you post some pictures after the rebash and we'll talk....but until then....GREAT FIND!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
11 bucks....I don't know if we can curse on this forum but hot d@^^* %$$#@, holy %#$% WHAT PRICE ON A GREAT LID..........it would seem; we'll all decide for sure when you have it in your hands.

gabe

Stoney

Practically Family
Very nice Orvil!

I have one with a similar sweatband and bow that I purchased new in 1968. I'm not sure how long Resistol used that type of sweatband and bow but I can say that the quality of mine is very good considering the year that it was purchased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran