Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How do you like your eggs?

Aerojoe

Practically Family
Boiled most of the time. Fried only on special occasions. Omelets give me headache, I don't know why.
facepalmsmiley1ti3.gif

bulldog1935

Suspended
Salmon omelet (trick here is good Atlantic salmon with paper-thin flakes) or breakfast tacos with papas.
either way with Hot salsa.

here's a breakfast taco with papas and smoked venison backstrap
bt2-1.jpg

aluminum foil is an essential ingredient in breakfast tacos - wrapped up for 10 minutes traps the steam and diffuses the oils.

I like to make an Egg in a Frame sometimes. Butter both sides of a piece of sndwhich bread and cut a hole for the yolk in the center.

Heat up the pan toss in the bread, crack the egg and deftly pour it on the bread so the yolk goes in the hole, after a bit turn it over.

It's like overeasy in a piece of toast. I like to put a drop of the green tabasco in a dab of ketchup on the side now and then.

DesertDan

One Too Many
I like eggs and have then often. My faves are;
Scrambled
Over medium
hard boiled
omlette

Always cooked in bacon grease or coconut oil & butter.
Always served with salsa and/or Tapito or tobasco sauce.

Mmmmm, mmmm!

Eggs over easy with a side of philly scrapple and home fries and 20MG of Lipitor. Black coffee with a shot of Irish Whiskey to wash down the Liptor.. Only three days per week, the other 4 I like my eggs scrambled.. Bacon well done..

Best regards
CCJ

Eggs over easy with a side of philly scrapple and home fries and 20MG of Lipitor. Black coffee with a shot of Irish Whiskey to wash down the Liptor.. Only three days per week, the other 4 I like my eggs scrambled.. Bacon well done..

Best regards
CCJ

CONELRAD

One of the Regulars
I like 'em fried over well, not runny at all, with two pieces of toast on the side.

I eat that almost every day, but I also enjoy migas when I can get them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy