Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How do you like your eggs?

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many
Diner Dinah says: "How wouldya like 'em, hun?"

I like eggs anywhichway, but I go for sunnyside up and I toss a little hotsauce on them. On occasion, I might toss in an omelette and even a Benedict if I'm feeling real fancy.

Martini Slayer

New in Town
I like em best deviled... :) I make a MEAN spicy deviled egg... But for breakfast.. I like two eggs over easy, on a buttered roll, with cheese and sausage...

And if I make too much of a mess.. I'll get out the fork and the knife..

Sooo Good! :D

Vermifuge

One of the Regulars
Jack Scorpion said:
Diner Dinah says: "How wouldya like 'em, hun?"

I like eggs anywhichway, but I go for sunnyside up and I toss a little hotsauce on them. On occasion, I might toss in an omelette and even a Benedict if I'm feeling real fancy.

Over easy, poached and soft boiled.

I love Eggs Benedict

farnham54

A-List Customer
Over-hard or poached please, with a bit of bacon, baked beans, a sausage or two and some lightly buttered toast. Cap that off with a big glass of OJ and a cup of tea and you got yerself a breakfast that makes you feel like taking on the world!

Cheers
Craig

Hondo

One Too Many
Martini Slayer said:
I like em best deviled... :) I make a MEAN spicy deviled egg... But for breakfast.. I like two eggs over easy, on a buttered roll, with cheese and sausage...

And if I make too much of a mess.. I'll get out the fork and the knife..

Sooo Good! :D

Like wise doll "Eggs over easy" ;) and by the way who's legs in your avatar? cute :eusa_clap

olive bleu

One Too Many
A place in town,"The Bitter End", serves Sunday Brunch and everytime I go I have the eggs benny with smoked salmon.
eat.gif

Did i mention they also have the best martinis?:D ...mmmm..breakfast of champions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21