Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many hats do you have...?

How many hats do you own?

• 1-10

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • 10-20

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • 20-30

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • 30-40

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • 40-50

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • 50-60

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • 60-70

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70-80

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • 80-90

• 90-100

• Total voters

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
About eight that I wear regularly, and another dozen-plus that I don't. These are mostly from my teenage hat-collecting phase back inthe 60s/70s, and are in a box in the closet, since I've gone up two full sizes since then.

Of course, I'm a real lightweight by the standards of this place!

Edward

Bartender
Somewhere between two dozen and thirty, I think.... all daily wearers (a few more 'souvenir' types that I wouldn't leave the house in....).

srserl

New in Town
I don't have so many yet that I cant account for every single hat.
10 brimmed hats (6 fedoras, 1 OR style, 1 cowboy, 1 outback, and 1 panama)
2 newsboy caps

I have to sneak hats into the house and introduce them carefully, but I currently have a new fedora on order, and I figure I may end up with around 2 dozen hats eventually.

Chief000731

Practically Family
About 80 to 100 somewhere in there I quit counting. I love them all I am currently waiting for 4 to arrive. I hate to part with any but I am going to be selling about 10 or 15 over the next few weeks. Thats going to REALLY hurt...
Carl

Last edited:

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
Yeah.................40 or so sounds right to me after this last shipment from HatCo in Texas,,,,LOL! I actually have three on the way from the Hatco Factory Outlet and a Straw Strat on the way from MensHats.com as I type this.

P.S.

anyone who has a nice 7 5/8 for sale (homburg, borso, strat, whippet or just anytinhg cool) give me a shout.

Last edited:

DNO

One Too Many
18 fedoras
1 homburg
1 bowler
3 Panamas
3 basque berets
2 newsboy caps
1 flat cap
5 ‘outdoors’ style (wide brimmed, fur felt hats like the Biltmore Wilderness, an Akubra Pastoralist, a Stetson Billy Kidd western or a Banana Republic Safari)

All for wearing, although my normal wardrobe rarely gives me an opportunity to wear a homburg or a bowler.

Strange thing is that I really don't consider myself a hat collector.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points