Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How often do you wear a hat?

How often do you wear a hat?

• Total voters

-30-

A-List Customer
"What about new moon nights?"
Joao Encarnado, Esq.

No problem, as I always take the advice given by American Express - "Never leave home without it."

Regards,
J T

stratcat

One of the Regulars
If I go out of the house there's a hat on my head.
(as long as I'm not coming straight back in again after putting the bin out or something!)
:D

Fed in a Fedora

Practically Family
If I go out of the house there's a hat on my head.
(as long as I'm not coming straight back in again after putting the bin out or something!)
:D

Even then.

I often have a hat on indoors. My office is cold year round, so I am in the habit of almost always wearing a hat.

Fed

stratcat

One of the Regulars
Even then.

I often have a hat on indoors. My office is cold year round, so I am in the habit of almost always wearing a hat.

Fed

I'd love to wear a hat indoors, but it just feels wrong to me.[angel]
By the way Fed, I love your sig line:eusa_clap

GregNYC

One Too Many
Every day. It started off at the urging of my dermatologist. Then, with the help of the Lounge, it became fun. Some days are two- or three-hat days, as I change up with different activities or out for the evening. Now it's a big hobby and a way of life.

AMGbullitt

Familiar Face
Up until a few months ago I only occasionally wore a hat. Usually a baseball cap of my favorite watch maker or an AMG Mercedes hat.
Now that I have discovered fedora's I ALWAYS wear a hat when ever I go outside. Even just to let the dogs out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24