Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to treat a lady...?

Becky

New in Town
We need more nice guys, period

I know a guy at work who is absolutely nice and not spineless. On the contrary, he's got more principles than most and the nerve to go with them.

Cherriexo

Familiar Face
There's a quick solution to all of this I've found:

I dont bother anymore.

I recently got stuck with meeting someone I actually had an amazing amount of common interests with.He seemed interested,called,mentioned going to a party with me...and suddenly he wasnt so interested.

Im an honest person.If I hate your guts,you know.If I love you to death,you know.

Why cant men be as such? Is that so much to ask? If you wake up one day and cant stand me,dont drag it out for another 4 months.

So I dont bother anymore.Everyone at work is trying to set me up.But I decline.Everyone is playing match maker in my life,and I wanna be left alone:rage:

As I've said earlier give me bulldogs at this rate.

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Cherriexo said:
There's a quick solution to all of this I've found:

I dont bother anymore.

I recently got stuck with meeting someone I actually had an amazing amount of common interests with.He seemed interested,called,mentioned going to a party with me...and suddenly he wasnt so interested.

Im an honest person.If I hate your guts,you know.If I love you to death,you know.

Why cant men be as such? Is that so much to ask? If you wake up one day and cant stand me,dont drag it out for another 4 months.

So I dont bother anymore.Everyone at work is trying to set me up.But I decline.Everyone is playing match maker in my life,and I wanna be left alone:rage:

As I've said earlier give me bulldogs at this rate.

Unfair. Us guys get the exact same run around treatment too, more often than not. I suppose it's dishonesty disguised as some sort of "consideration" for the feelings of others? People I think, need to learn how to be honest with tact, without being downright cruel to each other. I would as I appreciate the same treatment from others.

Cherriexo

Familiar Face
Maj.Nick Danger said:
Unfair. Us guys get the exact same run around treatment too, more often than not. I suppose it's dishonesty disguised as some sort of "consideration" for the feelings of others? People I think, need to learn how to be honest with tact, without being downright cruel to each other. I would as I appreciate the same treatment from others.

Exactly! I wouldnt flat out say to someone I hate their guts but I am honest enough to tell someone it just wont work.I take alot of action into consideration...If I dont call and make a full effort,theres a chance I dont like you.And when I have been honest,the boy turns around and treats me rudely and no longer wants to be my friend,and turns up married 4 months later.

The last guy,I figured what have I to loose? Hes getting shipped off to Iraq soon so we'll prolly never cross paths again.So I wrote him a very tactful message via myspace.Pointing out that his behavior was very disrespectful and very unclassy (as he swore to me he was a classy guy.) I misread him and it was uncalled for him to treat me the way he did.Needless to say he never respondedlol

Oh well.Im tired of it all.I feel like everytime I meet a guy saying...'Okay,in 2-6 months you're gonna hate me.So lets just enjoy our drinks and not exchange numbers.And save ourselves'

So pessimistic...haha.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
It'll happen Cherr. Most times love happens when you're not looking for it.
There are good men out there (well, just look at the fine gents in here!:D )
I wish you luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925