Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

how to walk in heels video, very informative!

Kaela

Vendor
Oh, boy! That was entertaining! I like the over-instructional sound of the woman's voice, and how, when all else fails, a gentleman can be a useful accessory! teeheehee.
I'm disappointed about the grass part too, they should have explained how to just walk mostly on the balls of your feet, because sooner or later, it's going to happen, especially at weddings or something. I've found myself on a hike in heels before, you just can't avoid things on account of shoes, it's probably more graceful to just manage as best you can!
Avoid public transportation, haha, good stuff...

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Those are cool. I like the 'get out of a car' one and 'the how to tie a tie' ones. Also the 'how to iron a shirt' one is cool too :)

LD

Polka Dot

A-List Customer
What a great site. The Internet can always use more "how-to" sites for clumsy people like me. I recommend the hilariously tongue-in-cheek "How to Be the Perfect Girlfriend/Boyfriend" videos.

MoxieGrl

Familiar Face
Ahh! That is hilarious! I wish I had some hints when I started wearing heels. ;-) The whole site is great! I've been watching how-to guides all day now! Thanks for the link!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24