Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Howdy y'all

PZ93C

New in Town
Thanks, gents. Good to be here.
xyxthumbs.gif

Brian

BD Jones

One of the Regulars
Welcome from a fellow Texan! There are a few of us around here and it is great to see another.

Biltmore Bob

Suspended
No wide brimmed Stetson, Resistol, or Bailey? I thought that was a prerequisite for anyone who lives in the Lone Star State.

I must admit that I have a few western style hats, but they don't see much use unless I go riding or go to the Rodeo or Stock Show. Actually I went to the Houston Rodeo wearing a gray fedora. Nobody seemed to notice or care, 'cept a coupla' old timers. Pulled them off the hat rack the other day, coated with dust. Tried to sell some but no intrest was to be had.

I noticed that you like 8 1/4 caps. I'm a recent cap convert. I find they are very versitile, and can be worn with vintage styles as well as modern dress. I have a few from B! Wear Cap Co., Miller hats, and Hat People.

Welcome again...

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Biltmore Bob said:
No wide brimmed Stetson, Resistol, or Bailey? I thought that was a prerequisite for anyone who lives in the Lone Star State.
This Texan here didn't "git" her first cowboy hat until about 2 years ago. Must be due to me livin' in the city all these years. I did have 2 ponies as a kid though, so I guess that's kinda cowboy-ish.

PZ93C

New in Town
I hear ya. I did have a round top Stetson with a tooled leather band, but it disappeared over the years. :(

I figure I don't live in the country, work stock, or hoe rows. I really don't have a use for one.

Brian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner