Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HU. The most beautiful jacket I've ever seen

If I were spending that much I'd get my own custom personally.
I'm not sure on the color of the hide - but I bet it'd look sweet once broken in. Not my style jacket, but I can appreciate it for sure.

Philalethes

A-List Customer
I think I've seen this jacket on Ebay before...

I really like the design of the Suburban, though I think I would prefer a flap collar.

I don't know what to say about the color: I like it, but I don't know what it would look like on. I would probably stick to brown or black (though I do like LW's blue moose hide...).

I agree with Butte about the price: one might as well buy something new.

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This jacket is over priced and the colour reminds me of mushy peas-just dreadful.:rolleyes: I presume the first post was not entirely serious.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I like the style and the color, which would be a nice change of pace from the ubiquitous brown and black. The price isn't terribly egregious as it's basically LW's RTW list price.

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
I like the color. The price is high because they suposedly will not restock the hide in that color.

The color brown could remind people of some other things aswell.......:rolleyes:

Navin323i

Practically Family
I like the color as well. The only potential problem with owning this jacket would be color coordinating the jacket with pants, shoes, belt, etc.

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Green leather jacket - OK.
£600 Green leather jacket - No thanks.

Well, thanks to Aether's avatar photo, we now know that legendary cricketer W.G. Grace -- and not Karl Marx-- played the role of God in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail". Aether, can we ever thank you enough?

God0.jpg
God.jpg

Last edited:

Aether

One of the Regulars
Good spot Marc!

I'd take a nice new Horsehide D-pocket by way of thanks if you insist.

Not in green though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff