Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HUFVUD HATMAKER | Lund, Sweden

EinarsM

Vendor
Just to share what I make and whats happening in the studio

Attachments

• LEIFUR FEDORA.jpg
    LEIFUR FEDORA.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 1,253
  • OLAFUR.jpg
    OLAFUR.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 909
  • OLAFUR.jpg
    OLAFUR.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 756
This is IVAR HOMBURG.

I first made SVEN HOMBURG last year, after my grandfather, and wanted a less defined look in IVAR. Front is more flat and the sides curl more on the sides. Picture has the 5.5 inch black color and the 5 inch crown dark beige.

View attachment 115143

I’ve seen your work on Etsy. We need more custom hatters in the world and I hope you find great success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EinarsM

Vendor
Great looking hats. I like the style.
Steven

Thank you kindly Steven! I am digging deeper into anything before 1940s. Love the style and the feel of wearing those hats.

Very nice. Great to see a new hatmaker. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! Very enjoyable work, happy to do it full time.

I’ve seen your work on Etsy. We need more custom hatters in the world and I hope you find great success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I am glad that Etsy is really picking up. Great platform and a lot of new aspiring artists in handmade goods are emerging. Most of what is in my store are influenced by all the requests that I have received over the months. I do not keep any complete hat in stock, all custom made.

1967Cougar390

Practically Family

EinarsM

Vendor
Glad to see you posting! You do some super awesome hats. Hope some of us here will get to order a hat from you!

Hi! Thank you kindly. Yes, I finally made my own thread. Been occupied with making hats lately that I have not been very active recently, crazy two months. There are so many cool hats around this forum that I need to take a look at.

Your support has been amazing. Thank you :)

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Hi! Thank you kindly. Yes, I finally made my own thread. Been occupied with making hats lately that I have not been very active recently, crazy two months. There are so many cool hats around this forum that I need to take a look at.

Your support has been amazing. Thank you :)
Well now...you are becoming "part of the family"...!!!!

RAGNAR FEDORA. The vintage style that is so simple and yet very elegant. The one I wear should have a bit roughed up look, like its been somewhere and has a story to tell. This one is a Rabbit & Hare mix, as so many of my hats, with a 5.5 inch tall crown and 2 1/2 inch brim.

View attachment 116075
Very nice, Mikael. I really like the classic look of this hat. Ideal proportions.

EinarsM

Vendor
Very nice, Mikael. I really like the classic look of this hat. Ideal proportions.

Thanks Steur! My ideal vision, since this was an order, would be to make the edges of the brim less even and more rough. Think I have another picture somewhere, have to dig that up of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider