Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

i got a Luftwaffe Hartmann jackets

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Is there a website you can direct us to for these?
Apologies, not yet, since under construction ... its a two men show...I am the distributor.
I am happy to give all technical and commercial info our website will offer later, please feel free to ask.

Last edited:

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I fly with a dad and am responsible for duties up to and including stating "gear is up" in his 1968 V-tail Bonanza lol. We fly under 12.5k ft. Not a pilot. I don't think I can legally pilot due to anxiety disorder. But I study aviation and just love it-except for turbulence and jet wake. Hats off to you. Yes, it gets very hot, the sun seems to really cook off the cockpit. I'd say just wear it and savor the color change you earned while flying! You can always carefully re-dye in the years ahead. I'll tell you, closed cockpit general aviation is not the best situation for an A-2. It gets wicked hot here.

elevensun

New in Town
I fly with a dad and am responsible for duties up to and including stating "gear is up" in his 1968 V-tail Bonanza lol. We fly under 12.5k ft. Not a pilot. I don't think I can legally pilot due to anxiety disorder. But I study aviation and just love it-except for turbulence and jet wake. Hats off to you. Yes, it gets very hot, the sun seems to really cook off the cockpit. I'd say just wear it and savor the color change you earned while flying! You can always carefully re-dye in the years ahead. I'll tell you, closed cockpit general aviation is not the best situation for an A-2. It gets wicked hot here.
in B737 NG 800 Air conditioner is good ~but when sun hit you..you still feel real HOT~Even if you're wearing only short sleeves~that is why my A2 Often become a windows shade :)

elevensun

New in Town
Apologies, not yet, since under construction ... its a two men show...I am the distributor.
I am happy to give all technical and commercial info our website will offer later, please feel free to ask.
Do you have any other style jackets?Price?How can I buy it ?can you delivery to china!?

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
please
622FF8C9-F63A-406D-8D4D-A61714035CBA.jpeg
Do you have any other style jackets?Price?How can I buy it ?can you delivery to china!?
Thx for asking: Price incl. shipping to china 700 Euro.Feel free to contact me with your order...
So far we only specialized in this so called Hartmann jacket...our aim is to be as original as possible by using not only the original pattern/cuts, but also liner and metalware ( so far no others do use original metalware).Please compare details with all others you know.
Later we will reproduce all issued ww2 Luftwaffe flight jacket...the next one in the pipe is the so called Reichsdefence jacket...the leather version...Pattern are already cut...test jackets will be ready soon....photo above of our original.

Reactions: MET

elevensun

New in Town
please View attachment 101190
Thx for asking: Price incl. shipping to china 700 Euro.Feel free to contact me with your order...
So far we only specialized in this so called Hartmann jacket...our aim is to be as original as possible by using not only the original pattern/cuts, but also liner and metalware ( so far no others do use original metalware).Please compare details with all others you know.
Later we will reproduce all issued ww2 Luftwaffe flight jacket...the next one in the pipe is the so called Reichsdefence jacket...the leather version...Pattern are already cut...test jackets will be ready soon....photo above of our original.
like i hear...most jacket will not fit to me...can i give you my measurement and Especially made for me?

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
like i hear...most jacket will not fit to me...can i give you my measurement and Especially made for me?
Of course you can and we will see what can be done.
Special measurements will take approx 6-8 weeks after cleared payment.
However, I am certain we have what you need in our ex-stock jackets...( see photos)...
The first launch was foreseen for China/Asia/Japan....besides all original jackets were made for quite smaller frames as per our todays standards, hence our jackets will not look “ baggy” especially in the waist area.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Are they made in Pakistan/India or Europe? The collars are very pointy.

I understand now that your enthusiasm for this jacket is based on your own connection to this enterprise.

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Are they made in Pakistan/India or Europe? I understand now that your enthusiasm for this jacket is based on your own connection to this enterprise.
Thx for asking, this is our pride and asset...Granted 100% Made in France even in one of the locations where they were made in the 30ties/40ties. We use only italian cowhide, zippers/buckle/D-rings from Japan and Germany, liner made in France.All traceable... ( also for tax and duty reasons).
We want to bring up and values of the Made in France/Europe flag.
Our machinist 49% owner of the Co. works on Pfaff and Singer machines dated respectively from 1949 and 1955.
I am the technical adviser, the Sales Director and the 51% owner of this Co.

Last edited:

elevensun

New in Town
Thx for asking, this is our pride and asset...Granted 100% Made in France , italian cowhide, zippers/buckle/D-rings from Japan and Germany, liner made in France.
request a free jacket for suptast ,,,lol i am jokeing :)

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Thx for asking, this is our pride and asset...Granted 100% Made in France even in one of the locations where they were made in the 30ties/40ties. We use only italian cowhide, zippers/buckle/D-rings from Japan and Germany, liner made in France.All traceable... ( also for tax and duty reasons).
We want to bring up and values of the Made in France/Europe flag.
Our machinist 49% owner of the Co. works on Pfaff and Singer machines dated respectively from 1949 and 1955.
You are very welcome to receive detailled photos of the craftmanship and care of detail invested in our jackets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters