Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

i think i'm in love with this girl....

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
stripedtshirt.jpg

posted by Veronica Parra in one of her recent 'colour photos' posts (i forget which one, my mind is in a whirl) i found this 1942 cutie. i don't mind telling you i've gone ga-ga for her charms. ok, so she's probably long past her prime by now. but look at her curly hair and slightly crooked teeth !
oh my.

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Do you know where this leads???

Have you seen "Somewhere In Time????"

swit_eliserichard.jpg

:eusa_doh: :)

BTW, she is ridiculously adorable and I have had similar reactions to pictures like these.

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
CONDITION:
i found this 1942 cutie. i don't mind telling you i've gone ga-ga for her charms. ok, so she's probably long past her prime by now. but look at her curly hair and slightly crooked teeth !
oh my.

PRESCRIPTION:
Get out more.

;) :D

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
You know, as soon as I saw those photos I thought "I want to be like her." What a lovely countenance is expressed in those photos. So very Kate Hepburnish.

And Somewhere in Time used to be my favorite movie. So sad, but so good. And the costumes were good for the girls.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
What interests me is

What would this young girl think of the internet? There was barely television.

And, if she is still alive (at least 80 by now), would she be pleased or mortified to be ogled so? Probably pleased, at least secretly so.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
freaked no....well, maybe invisioning you thinking about her on your bed...might come across as a little obsessive ;) .....It would probably make her day getting these kind of compliments

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany