Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Identifying leather type on older Schott Perfecto

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The exterior Schott tab on pocket puts it at 1984.

The late Gail already informed OP of this a few years back.

But this thread really is a lovely blast from the past. This is the jacket FCL “Leon” wishes it was–though hopefully FCL fans don’t get their hands on anything like this or else they’d cut off the belt, the epaulettes, and most other details.

But this thread really is a lovely blast from the past. This is the jacket FCL “Leon” wishes it was–though hopefully FCL fans don’t get their hands on anything like this or else they’d cut off the belt, the epaulettes, and most other details.

I can say one thing about FCL with absolute certainty; Of all the jackets that I have seen and tried on in London, the FCL certainly stood out the most.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up

Are there actual FCL "fans" though? The people who think they like FCL seem to do so because the store they bought from told them to like the brand.

Viking752

Practically Family
These types of post inspired me to search and destroy in the pursuit of my 118.

70DAA1B9-0D53-4D61-A155-F7E612927096.jpeg

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Are there actual FCL "fans" though? The people who think they like FCL seem to do so because the store they bought from told them to like the brand.

To this point, I was in one of the major U.S. stockists for denim/workwear stuff to pick up some Sugar Cane and the owner practically seemed to be trying to talk me into being an FCL fan.

But people do seem to get caught up in the fad, in a way that’s almost more like the Iron Heart fandom than most leather jacket company customer bases.

jeo

One Too Many
It is, isn't it? Great jacket. @jeo , you still wearing it? It looks so comfortable, the fit reminds me of @dudewuttheheck 's C2.

I wore and enjoyed this jacket for about two years and ended up giving the jacket to a band mate that kept on commenting on how much he likes it. He’s my size so it fit him perfectly too. As a result, I bought a brand new 618 last year.

E00C0AEF-30D4-472E-BBC6-789094EC972D.jpeg

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
To this point, I was in one of the major U.S. stockists for denim/workwear stuff to pick up some Sugar Cane and the owner practically seemed to be trying to talk me into being an FCL fan.

But people do seem to get caught up in the fad, in a way that’s almost more like the Iron Heart fandom than most leather jacket company customer bases.
Yeah thats a good point. They're edging closer to iron heart Fandom territory

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui