Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you are a praying person...

Steve

Practically Family
Please send up a prayer for my family right now. My grandmother died Sunday afternoon, and it's been a big blow. It still hasn't all sunk in yet. I did a tribute to her here if you want to look.

Anyway, just send up a quick prayer for my family to the Almight Father if you get a chance, I'd appreciate it.

God has a plan.

Steve said:
Please send up a prayer for my family right now. My grandmother died Sunday afternoon, and it's been a big blow. It still hasn't all sunk in yet. Anyway, just send up a quick prayer for my family to the Almighty Father if you get a chance, I'd appreciate it.
Our deepest sympathies for your loss, and our wishes for comfort thru the days to follow. If you believe in God's Grace then know His grace is sufficient. Your grandma is now there with Him and she's are really enjoying the new location. As a matter of fact she's probably working on the big party upstairs.

Here we grieve not for the person that has gone ahead, but for ourselves, BECAUSE, we miss them so much. Here is a hole that is empty and aches in your heart. Do your best to fill that hole with all of the loving memroies you can. Share your best memories with others and have them share theirs. Know that the Lord is Gracious and Merciful so you can fully expect when your time comes she will be there to greet you when you get to be in Heaven with our Lord. Lord let Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Sincerely,

ITG

Call Me a Cab
That's a special tribute you did. When my grandmother died a few years back, I made an internet page about her and it really helped me to feel better. I see you did the same thing and I hope it has brought you some comfort. I pray for God's peace to come over you and your family. Be thankful you've had such a wonderful lady as a part of your life. She is a beautiful lady outside and sounds like an even more beautiful lady inside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR