Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you could only have THREE ...

Wouldn’t you need a “Rancher” as well? Kidding aside, a longer coat is necessary if weather allows.

Last edited:
Nooooo .... that would imply that I am becoming a collector. Help me out here, I'm trying to convince myself that I "need" a CR and also "need" to sell my Gustin L1 to fund a half belt or something like @Jin431 's brown JL. Enable me to make unwise decisions! :)

I can tell you with absolute certainty that one leather jacket is enough.

You just have to find it first.

But actually, having only these two would make any amount of sense for me...

eastmann-b3-jpg.107029

airbrushvest.gif

...as it's either too warm or too cold for anything else.

Hobbes1

A-List Customer
I would love to have a crosszip but... I just don't feel comfortable with that style all tricked out with studs, zippers, etc.
I need a crosszip that is low-key in comparison to the standard MC jacket.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Nooooo .... that would imply that I am becoming a collector. Help me out here, I'm trying to convince myself that I "need" a CR and also "need" to sell my Gustin L1 to fund a half belt or something like @Jin431 's brown JL. Enable me to make unwise decisions! :)
I do have to say the Gustin jacket looks very good on you! A brown cxl in whatever shade will always look cool especially in the slim fitting half belt (del 66) pattern they have. That will be a killer piece

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
If I had to choose only three styles? Just for the sake of the argument, let’s ignore that I’m never satisfied with my current line up for more than six months. After that I want to change things up and sell and acquire something new, always because I have been looking too much at y’all jackets. Buuut yeah for the sake of the argument, if I need to give an answer right now. I’d say:
Trucker
Cross zip (30’s sport jacket style rather than Perfecto style, think FW Sunset or Aero Hooch Hauler)
Cafe racer

The answer will be different in 6 month, which is why this dance never ends.

Mich486

One Too Many
Colour would also be an important factor for me to a certain degree more than the style. So at least one brown and one black. I could do two jackets of the same style but I think i’d want the option of the 2 colours.

Anyways...

1 - straight zip collared jacket (this is the most versatile style for me)
2 - grizzly
3 - aviator

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
ooh, nice question.

1. straight zip with mutton collar (Cal style)
2. cross zip perfecto as they say
3. racer

now if I could only live by these rules as I'm into more jackets than months in the year at this point. G1, delivery, half belt, CHP, etc. etc. but yeah, it's starting to get very redundant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner