Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you had to choose only one leather jacket...

...but with a twist!

There is a shortage of good leather jackets in the world. You could save a life. Each and every person who owns more than one high quality, premium, top shelf, Grail-tier, high end leather jacket must donate one to help the cause (donating a cheapo lands you in jail!).
Police is on your doorstep to collect it & you have to give one up right now. Immediately. Think fast: Which one will it be? And why that one?

As for me... Aw damn, it's the Iade leathers that goes, I guess.

secondhand-september-leather-jacket-hunt.jpg

Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Well I suppose the logical choice is the Gibson & Barnes that is a great Goatskin jacket and heirloom US-made quality - but it does not fit me - too short. :)

If that's not acceptable the Aero Indian Ranger would be the next to depart...

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
If police are at your door with out a search or arrest warrant, why in the world would anyone speak or open the door to them. Since, I am a helper not a hater, I will listen what they had to say. However, Did I understand it correctly? I can keep only one only? Does that mean one color, type, country of manufacturing, style country of manufacturing, hide, country of manufacturing, thickness, hide finish, hide process, jacket size (alphabetical or numerical),country of manufacture, zipper brand, zipper finish, zipper age, zipper size, zipper color combinations, bottom size, bottom color, bottom age, bottom country of manufacturing. lining color, lining material, thread type, thread color, thread thickness, thread material, country of manufacturing. I believe that I missed many others... LOL Then, it i not so hard after all.

Last edited:

realgone

Familiar Face
my Aero CR/Fontana. black horsehide with tartan lining.
no hand warmer pockets. my first custom order, just a bit off the sleeves.
If I want to look good, this is it. The date jacket. my best attempt at looking like Bradley Cooper in Burnt can only happen in this jacket. Probably because, much like Bradley in Burnt, it's a size too small for me.
Not incredibly comfortable, but it looks perfect.
But it would have to go first because I only wear leather when I'm on a motorcycle, and then I reach for the Vanson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner