Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you had to choose only one leather jacket...

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I would give them one of my Good Wears. I’m tempted to say it would be this brown Shinki Ventura:
10F99277-4B93-4269-882C-C364C1940BA6.jpeg
The only problem is that this jacket is my girlfriend’s favorite, I wore it the first time we went out. Therefore it would probably be the GW Hercules in black Shinki.

I would give them one of my Good Wears. I’m tempted to say it would be this brown Shinki Ventura:
View attachment 579046 The only problem is that this jacket is my girlfriend’s favorite, I wore it the first time we went out. Therefore it would probably be the GW Hercules in black Shinki.

It’s hard to move jackets SOs enjoy. They won’t have it. I’ve heard it all when I even start to consider selling my chopper.

Brandrea33

One Too Many
View attachment 579046 The only problem is that this jacket is my girlfriend’s favorite, I wore it the first time we went out. Therefore it would probably be the GW Hercules in black Shinki.
I’d like to see another shot or two of this beauty please.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lol, for the exact same reason I'm not allowed to sell this varsity jacket.

At least your GW is a really nice jacket. I wouldn't mind if that was the one I'd had to keep :)

View attachment 579206

Certainly not my style of jacket or yours normally, but this pic really makes it look good. Something about the colours in the location, your body language and expression, hmmm...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner