Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Avalon said:
Did I ever do this? I can't remember. lol

Anyway, here's me:

croppedsmfh8.jpg

Lillian Bond? [huh]

pict.jpg

Richard

Avalon

A-List Customer
Hedy Lamarr? :eek: My God! I can die happy now! lol I don't see it, but thank you a million times.

Sydney, the funny thing is that in her youth, my grandmother looked a great deal like Ms Lamarr. I guess it's the genetics coming out in that pic. ;)

Locktowndog, I just Googled Lillian Bond, and I'll take it! I'm nowhere near as lovely as she was, but I'll take it just the same. :D

Harley Quinn

One of the Regulars
jayem said:
Simply because of the eyes, I've been told Vivien Leigh. Other than her, really, I have no clue. I have an odd face :D

what.jpg

At the risk of earning a drubbing...

Your face shape is more late 1910s into the early 30s... The Silent Diva type. Having little idea of your overall morphology, as a gut reaction from a man who almost certainly has socks older than you... I put you before the Louise Brooks androgeny thing kicked in hard core...

But as to names... the names have faded with my memory and the ever increasing loss of old nitrate stock...

alexandra

Practically Family
I've heard that I look like Simone Simon a few times and from earlier Clara Bow but they were almost certainly giving me far too much credit!

Cat-People-07.jpg

clara6-sized.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925