Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I love this thread!The only star I've been told I looked like in person is Shirley Temple when I was younger.What do you think?

A4-18-2-1.jpg

A-22-2-1-1.jpg

Finally I find it....Susan Hayward.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Thank you for the reply! Shes so pretty! I'll have to check out a film of hers as well =)

It was a given. I just did not see Shirley Temple that much, and even more, she was a good child star, but fell apart (my opinion) in the looks department as she got a bit older. And an added note, I just think the "Good Ship Lolli Pop" is not your thing at all!

R.G. White

One of the Regulars
I've never been told I look like any actor from the Golden Era. Only once, my cousin said I look a bit like Clark Gable. I really don't though haha. I think I look a bit like Charlie Chaplin in the upper half of my face though.

NV2.jpg

V2.jpg

So serious (or pretentious?!) :p I get made fun of for pictures like these. I think it's because I talk so much and no one has ever seen me with my mouth closed and straight. haha

Last edited:

rue

I've never been told I look like any actor from the Golden Era. Only once, my cousin said I look a bit like Clark Gable. I really don't though haha. I think I look a bit like Charlie Chaplin in the upper half of my face though.

NV2.jpg

V2.jpg

So serious (or pretentious?!) :p I get made fun of for pictures like these. I think it's because I talk so much and no one has ever seen me with my mouth closed and straight. haha
hmmm.... I think I see Charlie Chaplin more, but that's a good thing....... he was quite a looker :)

youngchap.jpg

reynoso16

New in Town
hmmm.... I think I see Charlie Chaplin more, but that's a good thing....... he was quite a looker :)

youngchap.jpg

I agree, Charlie Chaplin! And also a bit of Francis Lederer in my opinion

francis.gif

This is the only picture I could find, but he was very good looking. Especially in the silent movie Pandora's Box.

rue

I agree, Charlie Chaplin! And also a bit of Francis Lederer in my opinion

francis.gif

This is the only picture I could find, but he was very good looking. Especially in the silent movie Pandora's Box.

I think you just nailed it :)

Is Gene Hackman old enough to qualify as being from Golden Era? Probably not? Well, anyhow, some folks say I can look like him. Can't say that I agree, but that's what I've been told.

spookyeyes014-1.jpg

AF

Kind of, but you're better looking. Your significant other is a lucky woman Atticus :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ