Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

Larry

New in Town
So many lovely ladies. Annie, RockyHorror (I love the user name), and so many more than I'm embarrassed to have not mentioned.

This is tough. I guess I would say that I resemble James Cagney the most. At least I would like to think that I do. :D
~ Larry
James+Cagney3.jpg

Octavia

Familiar Face
^^ I can see it a little - in the shape of the face.

Interesting how well some people have been matched up on this thread! I've yet to learn of anyone who I see myself resembling, though someone once told me I reminded him of Bacall, but it was possibly the only golden era actress that sprang to his mind as there is no resemblance. No idea. Brightened these murky webcam shots for better visibility. :eek:

180036.png

175858.png

Miss Scarlet

One of the Regulars
Octavia said:
^^ I can see it a little - in the shape of the face.

Interesting how well some people have been matched up on this thread! I've yet to learn of anyone who I see myself resembling, though someone once told me I reminded him of Bacall, but it was possibly the only golden era actress that sprang to his mind as there is no resemblance. No idea. Brightened these murky webcam shots for better visibility. :eek:

180036.png

175858.png

I love the pictures in your room!

D

Deleted member 12480

RockyHorror said:
yeah no, there is none that I can see haha. it was using www.myheritage.com

I used that site! Virtually every result i got was an 'oriental' woman.
I am the most british person probably who ever lived so can't possibly have any resemblance from that part of the globe!!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
deleteduser said:

I agree with the Joan Blondell and Jean Arthur call, but the pic of you smiling also reminded me of Billie Burke. When are you going to post a photo shoot in the pin-up thread? It feels as if I've been waiting forever!

367px-Billie_Burke_c1916.png

402px-BillieBurke1909.JPG

D

Deleted member 12480

cherry lips said:
I agree with the Joan Blondell and Jean Arthur call, but the pic of you smiling also reminded me of Billie Burke. When are you going to post a photo shoot in the pin-up thread? It feels as if I've been waiting forever!

367px-Billie_Burke_c1916.png

402px-BillieBurke1909.JPG

aaah yes, even i can see a vague resemblance in that first one. :)

Kiri

One of the Regulars
You're stunning Octavia!

Hmm, I'll have to research my golden era actresses. Perhaps someone else will answer in the meantime Yesterday Girl. :) It's difficult to think of someone you think you look like isn't it?

Octavia

Familiar Face
Thanks for the kind words everyone. So sweet! :D

cherry lips, you are eerily good at this! I have to agree with every comparison you've made. Especially YesterdayGirl - you definitely do look like her! It's uncanny.

Oh, and thank you Miss Scarlet! My father drew the Dorothy one behind me. And I did the Cary Grant one beside me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran