Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Imperial Sportswear US Navy G-1: J-7823E (AS), Size 42, Excellent Condition

Juanito

One of the Regulars
Here's the another of the jackets I am culling from the herd. I have had this G-1 over 20 years and unfortunately have outgrown it in that time. I have worn it only a handful of times since I bought it.

As I remember, Imperial had two contracts. The jacket is steerhide and while I have had dozens of G-1s over the last 35 years, the Imperials have had the heaviest/thickest leather, which is one of the reasons I hung onto this one, and of course its conditon.

There jacket is in excellent shape: there is virtually no wear to the leather, and just a couple of holes in the waistband and left underside of the cuff as can be seen in the photo. The knits look purple in the photos, but that is a function of poor light ans they have zero fading. Zipper works perfectly, all the original buttons as there, etc.

The jacket fits as a typical size 42 G-1.

$125 shipped in the US. International buyers pay actual shipping cost via USPS International Priority Mail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass