Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

In the office

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
That man is hat-crazy! How many does he have now?

Oh, and if you can snag a picture of the Chestnut, I'd like to see it.

Thanks

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Bad boy Sharptoys

Sharpie, you are bad for scaring me like that! I still have about 45 hats now. I guess I can announce two more straws coming (for me, and my friend) from ART.

That will make the closet even fuller.

Does anyone have a phone number for "HATAHOLICS"?

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
The Twelve Steps Of HATAHOLICS

Andykev said:
Sharpie, you are bad for scaring me like that! I still have about 45 hats now. I guess I can announce two more straws coming (for me, and my friend) from ART.

That will make the closet even fuller.

Does anyone have a phone number for "HATAHOLICS"?

First meeting at Andykev's on 3-15-05 8 PM.

The Twelve Steps Of Hataholics :)

We admitted that we were powerless over felt and straw and that our lives had become unmanageable.

Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity, maybe.

Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of a higher power as we understood Her/Him not our hatter

Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves and our bank account

Admitted to our higher power, ourselves and another human being the exact nature of our wrongs. {Bought to many hats}

Were entirely ready to have our higher power remove these defects of character. Huh!

Humbly asked our higher power to remove our shortcomings, only one hat a year

Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all. (Told our wives the truth if we had one left!}

Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others. { Sorry I bought your hat}

Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.{ If we slip tell others!}

Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with our higher power as we understood Her/Him, praying only for knowledge of Her/His will for us and the power to carry that out. {Whew!}

Having had a awakening as a result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to others an to practice these principles in all our affairs.{ Told them how not to buy to many hats} :cry:

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
I can answer one question.

No, it is not possible to purchase a hat from Optimo over the web. They do have a website at www.optimohats.com , but Graham, who is the hatter at Optimo, does not have a way to purchase a hat over the net because he likes to interact personally over the phone with a customer to better meet their needs.

His website is not currently that great, but it is in the process of being revamped, and will be finished soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy