Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

India rips off ton312's Bootlegger 2.0 jacket

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Screenshot_20211109121008.png

I have no kind words for these rip off artists.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Aero-Bootl...ner-Mens-Cowhide-Leather-Jacket-/185154288108

Bunch of douches on Etsy doing the same. I find myself opening “cases” and defending Ton’s honor. Let slip the dogs of war homies, let’em slip. Lol. Whatever. I get a kick out of devising new ways to insult these douches when opening a “case”. I’ll get banned at some point no doubt.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
if they have their copy in hand why don't they show their own pictures, here in my country there are some leather jacket MTO who use pictures from the internet as they haven't try to make that jacket but somehow feeling confident enough to make it just by eyeballing it, usually they missed the essence, missed the silhouette, missed the proportion, but for many local clients who just want leather jacket it is close enough for them and be happy with it.

Mich486

One Too Many
lol the faux leather option for the bootlegger in XXS comes at just under $30!!!! You pay more in postage costs than the jacket itself!

I’d really love to see what you’d get!!! :D

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
if they have their copy in hand why don't they show their own pictures, here in my country there are some leather jacket MTO who use pictures from the internet as they haven't try to make that jacket but somehow feeling confident enough to make it just by eyeballing it, usually they missed the essence, missed the silhouette, missed the proportion, but for many local clients who just want leather jacket it is close enough for them and be happy with it.

There's no excuse for them to use stolen images. If they used images of their actual product I'd have no problem with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana