Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Indy hat post em up

Torpedo

One Too Many
Now that you are resurrecting this thread, I will contribute with my Penman Raiders - this is more of a sports-academic outfit than the more usual adventurer one...:p

DSC00806.jpg

Ronald

New in Town
Here's a picture of me in my Akubra Federation which I got in 2002. The other guy in the picture is my dear old friend, Colonel Ed Shames from Virginia who was part of Easy Company 506, better known as the Band of Brothers.
DSCF4531.jpg

I hope to get a new fedora next year. Thinking of the Herbert Johnson Poet which is also offered by German hatcompany AdVintage Fedora.

theinterchange

One Too Many
I've since sold this to a friend, but here's my Lee Keppler/Adventure Supply Indy hat.

4446528610_9f00757cf6.jpg

It started life as a Crystal Skull hat, but I tweaked it into a Raiders-esque look.

Randy

lostinperiphery

Familiar Face
my new akubra 'sydney' that i purchased locally... not screen accurate, but wouldn't expect the taller crown of the fed IV to look very good on me...

shown with:
US wings Hero Jacket
8ft nylon bullwhip by whipmaker Rhett Kelly (whom I'd recommend to anyone!)
and a 1960 S&W model 10 .38 (with grips from a considerably older k-frame S&W)

IJstuff.jpg

DRB

One Too Many
lostinperiphery, nice photograph

Randy, great job tweaking.

Ronald, your friend has a 101st (Screaming Eagles) Airborne Div. hat on. You have good taste in friends.

Gumbo Book

Familiar Face
Hi there guys.

Nice.

photo.php

I'm kind of new and not really sure if I'm in the right thread. The Hat I've been wearing is a Vintage Herbert Johnson I purchased about a year ago. It is brown ( has this strange slight suede effect / liner is stamped "sable" ) And has never shrunk. I have "knocked" it about a bit but it still remains looking great! It has burlington Street in gold - wide brim and a hexagonal deep red stamp.

Tom

New in Town
Hello Sirs!

This is my first project indy I used a hat block number 51 size 58.

fedora5.jpg

fedora6.jpg

fedora1.jpg

fedora4.jpg

Regards,
Tom

sulla

One of the Regulars
This is my Akubra Fed IV Deluxe, with my best FC Bash. I’ve had it for a few years now and it’s starting to look like a worn and loved lid.

DSCN2828a.jpg

hat1.jpg

hat3.jpg

hat2.jpg

hat4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy