Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Indy hat post em up

bendingoak

Vendor
Primarily, and for most outside of the few who've been taught this behind the scenes (you're welcome, btw) - to which they've kept this info to themselves and shared it only rarely for the sake of $300 a pop on an "accurate" hat - it mainly comes down to the sides of the hat:

I'm sorry to correct you again but this has not been a secret to anyone. This has been a link to on Indygear forum for years. No hatter has ever kept this from the public that you speak of.

http://adventure-realm.com/raidersbash.html

cybergentleman

A-List Customer
christys looks good

I was considering a Christy's Adventurer for a while. But, I read a lot negative press on here. The sweatband not stitched properly, liner glued to the sweatband etc.

What do you think of the hat as a whole? looks good. The ribbon work look decent too.

how about the felt?

thoughts?:)

travelsonic

New in Town
HarpPlayerGene said:
That looks grrreaaaat, travelsonic. Welcome to TFL!

Thanks,

I was nervous when I first bashed it, having never done it before, but I guess it came out pretty close to what I wanted. :)

Good thing the Fed IV is tough - sat on it by accident yesterday, still looks good.

Nebraska Schulte

Familiar Face
Hello all,

I just got back from 4 weeks digging in Israel, so thought I'd share a handful of photos from this year. Moderators, if this isn't the best section for this, please let me know.

Qumran Cave 4:
LukeQumran.jpg

The part of the dig I supervised:
DSCN1993-2.jpg

Residence of Herod the Great in Caesarea, where later Pontius Pilate resided (the remains of this are behind me in this photo):
DSCN1796.jpg

The sarcophagus of Herod the Great at the Herodian:
DSCN1859.jpg

Enjoying some hookah in the Old City:
DSCN1973.jpg

Best wishes,
Nebraska Schulte

Mahagonny Bill

Practically Family
Nebraska Schulte said:
Hello all,

I just got back from 4 weeks digging in Israel, so thought I'd share a handful of photos from this year.
As a member in the Tribe of Large Bearded Men, I must say you do us all proud. You look great in those pics! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Welcome Home.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Today is Halloween dress up day at work. Of course people on this forum can guess who I am today. Sorry I couldn't manage a self picture with my bull whip.
28974238.jpg

35826fec.jpg

be9db26a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland