Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Inis Meain Sweater in Alpine - Small

cbez

One Too Many
Hello, this is an amazing sweater purchased from no man walks alone. A little small for me. I only tried it on and left it stored in the NMWA bag, never been worn. Inis Meain makes some of the best knits in the world, ethically in Ireland. Extremely soft and not scratchy at all to me.

Asking $250 shipped in the US, retail on these was $500 I think. Can discuss international shipping.

IM measurement is 50cm chest, 64cm length, 44cm sleeve from the armpit. I'd call it a trim fit and def not a baggy oversize type sweater.

I tried to get it in different light to portray the color. The modeled pic is the same pattern but different color.

20230608_172602.jpg
20230608_172658.jpg
20230608_172816.jpg 20230608_172954.jpg 20230608_173009.jpg 20230608_173029.jpg

InisMeáin_AW21_Collection_Beartini.jpg

Despot

Familiar Face
Just to double down on what’s been said about Inis Meain - may not be super familiar to US based Loungers, but these are phenomenal woolen goods.

I’ve 6 of their wool jumpers and actually have this same pattern in a different colour. It is beyond soft and luxurious feeling and I live in it or another of their patterns (the ‘boat builder’) in cold months. There’s a huge history to Inis Meain as a company - it’s named for the small island off the west coast of Ireland where these are batch made … do look up their website as it’s a great read … but these stand alone and can sell themselves purely on superb quality rather than marketing.

When I’m looking for finer gauge knits I usually go for Italian marino like G.R.P, but for heavier gauge it’s always Inis Meain.

(And yea… full disclaimer - I’m Irish … but I usually run a mile from hokey Irish tourist trap ‘Arran’ jumpers … these are emphatically not that)

Last edited:

cbez

One Too Many
Thanks for the kind words! They are really amazing, I have a couple others that I love especially if I can get them at a good price like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21