Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Interest Check: Freewheelers La Brea Horse Hide Rude Black 2019 Model sz 44

gily

A-List Customer
Interest Check: Freewheelers La Brea Horse Hide Rude Black 2019 Model in size 44, I will think about selling the jacket for $3,000 if anyone interested jacket is in excellent condition

labrea1.png
labrea2.png

labrea4.png

labrea7.png

Sagar85

A-List Customer
@Infinitum and @Leatherbirdsoul or guys who want to reply your sticker shock thoughts, just move on if you are not interested. Or, Reach out to OP if you are skeptical on his pricing or his perspective. Size 44 La Breas are not commonly available everywhere, and usually are 10% more expensive than size 36-42. Add to that, not everyone buys from Japan… just look at Brogueshop FW prices.

Be considerate to people who are posting what they are looking to sell, reach out to them directly if you have issues or need more info/ pics, keep it civil. Not everyone is savvy classified poster…

Cheers!

Last edited:

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
@Infinitum and @Leatherbirdsoul or guys who want to reply your sticker shock thoughts, just move on if you are not interested. Or, Reach out to OP if you are skeptical on his pricing or his perspective. Size 44 La Breas are not commonly available everywhere, and usually are 10% more expensive than size 36-42. Add to that, not everyone buys from Japan… just look at Brogueshop FW prices.

Be considerate to people who are posting what they are looking to sell, reach out to them directly if you have issues or need more info/ pics, keep it civil. Not everyone is savvy classified poster…

Cheers!

You're a lot of fun to be around...

Infinitum

A-List Customer

Cheers!
So $4500 then?

Cheech

A-List Customer
FWIW, I think that jacket is beautiful. (I know no one here is saying otherwise, but it’s still worth saying.) I’m trying to unload a few of my crosszips so that I can ultimately get a similar custom model in a heavier leather I can ride in.

hd3kmize

New in Town
Wanted to send a shout out to @gily. I am privileged to be the new custodian of this wonderful grail jacket. It can be a bit unnerving sending money to someone you've just met via an online forum. Gily followed through as promised and delivered. Many thanks to him for being a stand up guy.

While I'm at it, kudos to @Ciccio as well. Picked up a FCL Eric from him a few months ago. He lives on that continent down under. Also delivered as promised.

Shout out to TFL for providing us a forum to interact, collaborate, and share!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

gily

A-List Customer
Wanted to send a shout out to @gily. I am privileged to be the new custodian of this wonderful grail jacket. It can be a bit unnerving sending money to someone you've just met via an online forum. Gily followed through as promised and delivered. Many thanks to him for being a stand up guy.

While I'm at it, kudos to @Ciccio as well. Picked up a FCL Eric from him a few months ago. He lives on that continent down under. Also delivered as promised.

Shout out to TFL for providing us a forum to interact, collaborate, and share!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Glad you liked it!! Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui