Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Interest Check: Stetson Royal Deluxe OR, 7LO

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
There's a store near me that has a Stetson Royal Deluxe Open Road in size 7 Long Oval. It's in perfect condition, with no moth damage at all. Both the sweatband and the felt are soft and supple. The lighting in the shop isn't great, but the color looks to be a very light tan/beige.

Anybody interested? I think the shop owner wants around $25 for it, so add about $15 for shipping (in the US) and I can probably have it to you for around $40. I think the original box may still be available, too.

Let me know if you're interested. I figured I'd better check before buying it, given the small size.

Boodles

A-List Customer
Mr Orgetorix, thanks so much.

Sir: Thanks so much for everything; for going to all the trouble to make this happen. Paypal is sending the rest of the money I owe you plus a few bucks for gas or maybe toward a bottle of Kentucky corn squeezings (if you are allowed such a luxury). Although I enjoy many, many versions of Bourbon, one of my everyday favorites is Elijah Craig, the 12yr. version, which comes from Heaven Hill. What about Mine That Bird? To me the horse made it look easy. A contender for the Triple Crown?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24