Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Introducing Harrison Ray Pudsey

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Born 29/8/2013 at 1:45pm, weighing 8 pounds 8 oz & 58 cm (tiny bit under 23 inches) long:

GEDC0354_zps554d09db.jpg

GEDC0365_zps4af02e31.jpg

A beautiful brother for Miss Ella (aged nine) and a precious miracle! My little boy!

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
Does he have his first hat? Babies heads are very important. They get lots of kisses. So perhaps a hardhat would be appropriate. One that's certified kiss-proof up to grandparent level.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks all! He is a dear little one. Shangas, the name Ray or variations of it is in my family, especially in honour of my Dad, whose name was Walter Ray but known as Ray. My wife used to work with a lady whose son was named Harrison, and we just liked the sound of it. He's got some warm little caps to wear but, being Pudsey jnr, he'll have some cool lids in good time no doubt! There's a shop in town called Gymboree that sells some real cute little argyle-pattern sweaters and little chinos, and I've already bought some of those for when he's 6-9 months old.

He is a long boy Stray Cat, not sure if he'll grow up tall though - he looks like a twin for my baby photos and I'm like 5'8"!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner