Iron Heart N-1 Jacket - IHM-29-OLV - XL - NWT

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MemphisBlues, Aug 23, 2019.

1. MemphisBlues

MemphisBlues One of the Regulars

I picked an N-1 up on sale online from a store in Japan, but unfortunately, the jacket didn't fit me as well as I'd like and no returns were accepted. It retails for $750 on the Iron Heart UK and USA websites, and I'm not trying to make money on the sale. Just looking to minimize my loss.

This is a brand new N-1, in Olive color, size XL. Specs are here: https://www.ironheartamerica.com/jackets/ihm-29-olv.html

I'll do $500 with PayPal friends and family to ship anywhere in conus.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  2. MemphisBlues

Bump

3. MemphisBlues

Bump

4. adfrost

adfrost New in Town

I have some interest in this jacket. Are the measurements listed on the site accurate? The sleeve measurements seem extremely long and that’s probably my biggest concern.

5. MemphisBlues

Sorry, already sold the jacket.

The measurements are correct on the website, though. IH tends to have long sleeves for a lot of their stuff but that’s because they are really into fades and the extra material creates folds and speeds the fade process along.

6. adfrost

adfrost New in Town

Alright. Good to know in case I pull the trigger on one directly from Iron Heart. Is the color on their site also representative? The green looks considerably more vivid than yours, which looks like a more subdued olive drab.

7. MemphisBlues

I only had the olive one so I can’t speak to the colors all being representative. But usually the stuff on the site has better quality lighting when they take the pictures. But the olive is similar to an Army green color.