Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Iron Heart Type I 21oz black sz L/XL

I've listed the IH protype I for sale on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/183828484022?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Very nice jacket but the type I just doesn't do much for me. I paid $165 and will pass it along for the same here. Buyer pays actual shipping. Holler if you have questions.
Link to IH forum where I purchased the jacket: https://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=12804.0
Thanks-
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Yes, would like to give it a whirl. If it is snug on me too then I will post it for sale here at the same price. Thanks.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've listed the IH protype I for sale on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/183828484022?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Very nice jacket but the type I just doesn't do much for me. I paid $165 and will pass it along for the same here. Buyer pays actual shipping. Holler if you have questions.
Link to IH forum where I purchased the jacket: https://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=12804.0
Thanks-
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Looked like a great fit on you Ton!!
But it has to feel right on your skin.

ksozay

One Too Many
And just like that, the denim party had ended. Nothing but empty beer cans with an animal on the label scattered about. Broken dreams, internet shopping carts full but not checked out, 23oz denim standing in the corner never to be broken in... Someone called the leather police, we all knew it was going to happen. Watching Ton get carted off by the police, stuffed into the back of the cruiser, flipping off the neighbors. It was in that moment that it dawned on me... Ton was a plant. An undercover detective working the street for the leather cops, trying to get people to change over to denim just so he could have more leather jackets for himself... Ton was the "SOSO denim" jacket, we just didn't realize it until it was too late.

Last edited:
And just like that, the denim party had ended. Nothing but empty beer cans with an animal on the label scattered about. Broken dreams, internet shopping carts full but not checked out, 23oz denim standing in the corner never to be broken in... Someone called the leather police, we all knew it was going to happen. Watching Ton get carted off by the police, stuffed into the back of the cruiser, flipping off the neighbors. It was in that moment that it dawned on me... Ton was a plant. An undercover detective working the street for the leather cops, trying to get people to change over to denim just so he could have more leather jackets for himself... Ton was the "SOSO denim" jacket, we just didn't realize it until it was too late.
LOOOL!!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up

I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time!! :)

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here

85ed6f292d8c0ad4aadb2a3262ad64dc.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy