Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

is the hat too small?

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
Good Morning Nice Hat!
You're not forward sir, just asking a question and there's no harm in that. I live in Lincoln County, about 80 miles south east of Louisville, in Stanford, KY. I pastor Willow Grove Baptist Church just outside of Danville, KY on US 150 East. Glad you asked! Nice talking with you. Anytime!

Thanks for the reply Preacher Man,I was only asking cause I never get down there to visit(misspent youth)as I previously posted just thought maybe you might have crossed paths.

Last edited:

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
thanks for the advice! i guess the opinion really lies with the wearer and his hat to determine his "fit" or not.

You got it Detective,you're the one that's going to make the final decision anyway and if you're happy with the way it looks that's all that really matters.Sorry about hijacking your thread there for a little,please forgive.

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
So, what we are saying here is "If the hat fits, wear it!"

Regards,
-30-

Not exactly because some guys like the look of a hat sitting down on their ears and some like them sitting high on their head,no matter who you ask or what you ask about apparel be it hats,jackets ect;it's always going to come down to your own decision of whether or not you like it.

Dan Cav

New in Town
Most people I know wear their hats too big, and are constantly losing them to the wind and having to scramble down the street to catch them.

Wouldn't it be great if hats came with a tether cord attached to your lapel, so they didn't blow away in the WIND when riding the TROLLEY...........:D;)

Seriously though, that hat looks very nice on you mate......but if its giving you a headache, I would say "too tight".

It might only need a small tweak to its shape to be right, or maybe your head shape is more suited to a Long Oval??

Cheers Dan :)

Last edited:

-30-

A-List Customer
"Not exactly because some guys like the look of a hat sitting down on their ears and some like them sitting high on their head,no matter who you ask or what you ask about apparel be it hats,jackets ect;it's always going to come down to your own decision of whether or not you like it."
QUOTE: nice hat dude!.

Isn't that what I had written?
("So, what we are saying here is "If the hat fits, wear it!")

BTW, when I was dealing with Rick Nelson during a number of Toronto concerts, he billed himself as/was known as "Rick", not "Ricky" Nelson.

That is what the song "Garden Party" was all about.

Regards,
-30-

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
"Not exactly because some guys like the look of a hat sitting down on their ears and some like them sitting high on their head,no matter who you ask or what you ask about apparel be it hats,jackets ect;it's always going to come down to your own decision of whether or not you like it."
QUOTE: nice hat dude!.

Isn't that what I had written?
("So, what we are saying here is "If the hat fits, wear it!")

BTW, when I was dealing with Rick Nelson during a number of Toronto concerts, he billed himself as/was known as "Rick", not "Ricky" Nelson.

That is what the song "Garden Party" was all about.

Regards,
-30-

That is not to say that some folks don't wear ill fitting hats,clothing whatever,your statement is correct in the meaning that if you like it no matter how it fits by all means wear it.As of the 2nd part concerning "Rick" Nelson you are most definitely correct he had his name changed when he was 21 to try to get away from being called "Ricky"I won't say all but most folks remember him as the latter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick