Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is the powder room dying on it's feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flicka

One Too Many
I'm going to be perfectly honest: I don't feel comfortable posting outside of the Powder Room anymore. Sure I can ignore jibes etc but I really don't feel the need to expose myself to them either. I'm not a masochist. I feel like I've given it several chances, but enough is enough.

I'm sorry I can't interact with some nice gentlemen this way but rather that then interacting with a bunch of juvenile Mean Boys. I'm on FB though, so feel free to pm me and I'll add you.

Louise Anne

Suspended
I decided to start a vintage fashion / retro fashion & lifestyle group on face book, if it gets bigger then I will move it over to a face book page.
If you have a genuine interest in Vintage fashion and life style then please PM me for the group address.
It's going to be chit chat question and answer group mainly for ladies and a safe place for them to be without stupid banter where they can post photos , advertise items they make and sell and talk about vintage fashion and general life style things.
PM me if you are interested.
As we just seam to be going around in circles here.

Last edited:

LizzieMaine

Bartender
People, in the end, will do what's best for them -- members come and go, the sun will rise, the sun will set, and we'll all have lunch. There are some threads going on in the OB right now that, if I were in charge of that section, would not be there, period. But I'm not, so I do what I can to state my view to the other 'tenders, and let it go at that.

In the end, this is just an internet forum. It's not life and death, it's just a place to come to shoot the breeze, just words on a screen that, when I get fed up -- which I find myself getting a whole lot lately -- I just shut off and go do something else. I don't have anything to do with Facebook or any of those types of sites myself, but if other people find them more enjoyable than here, well, that's their decision. Enjoy yourselves, and drop us a postcard now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points