Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ITEM SOLD - Mallory Ten 7 1/4 (7 3/8) Brown Fedora w/Box

XPLSV

One of the Regulars
Parting with another for the Christmas fund...

Edit: Item has sold.

Up for sale is a brown Mallory Ten with a tagged sized of 7 1/4. This one feels a little bit on the larger size of 7 1/4. Felt is in excellent condition with no moth damage, stains, or tears. Brim measures 2 3/4 inches wide and is finished in a triple stitched overwelt. Reddish grosgrain ribbon measures 1 5/8 inches wide with a folded bow configuration. Brown leather sweatband measures 1 7/8 inches wide and is in excellent condition. Marked as being sold at Stockert's in Buckhanon, W. VA. Liner is in very good shape but the original oil skin type covering is pretty much flaked away. Has an OPS price tag, so that puts in in the Korean War time fram. Tagged 7 1/4, I measure the inside circumference at 22 3/4 inches. Current bash puts the crown at 5 inches. Very luxurious feeling felt on this one. One very slight imperfection on the right side pinch bash...although I think this is just from manufacturing as opposed to it being a single very shallow moth divot. The box is in OK shape. Hat and box, shipped, is $100 to any US location. For those overseas, I'll give a $20 credit towards shipping cost.

malten1.jpg

malten2.jpg

malten3.jpg

malten4.jpg

malten5.jpg

malten6.jpg

malten8.jpg

malten9.jpg

malten10.jpg

malten12.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics