Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IT'S HERE!!!

libby

New in Town
:) My Aero Highwayman finally arrived two days ago. As promised here are a few photos, im speechless!

101_9403.jpg

101_9389.jpg

101_9398.jpg
101_9401.jpg
101_9405.jpg
101_9386.jpg

libby

New in Town
Thanks HD.The quality and craftsmanship demonstrated in this jacket is just amazing! Beyond belief, i never expected the jacket to be anything as good as this. I didn't go for the breast pocket just out of personal choice. For sure this jacket will last me a lifetime i have no doubt.:)

Cooperson

One Too Many
Great looking Highwayman libby, nice even colour and a perfect fit too. It probably feels like a suitcase now but just wait till it breaks in. Mine is now only one week old and is already nice and soft. Good choice - enjoy!

Peacoat

Bartender
Great fit and a clean look without the chest pocket. I don't really use mine for anything, and I like the look of not having it on the jacket. Is the color cordovan?

libby

New in Town
Thanks for the comments guys. Yes Peacoat, the colour is Cordovan. Im pleased i didn't go for the breast pocket as i knew it would get very little use. The inside pocket is very usefull indeed.:)

OneEyeMan

Practically Family
Very sweet.:eusa_clap
I'm dying waiting for mine.
Should be here some time in May.
I'm jealous of all you guys getting your jackets now.
At least here on the east coast, there are still a few cool days
that I'd be able to wear my Highwayman.
I'll probaly get it when the heat starts. :eusa_doh:
Lenny

Volpone

New in Town
Congratulations for your great loooking HWM !
What size it is ? ... I have one on the way, size 40, and I'm a bit worried about beeing too short.

Regards,
V.

JanSolo

Practically Family
Congratulations! Cool looking jacket. I like the clean front as well. The simple and classic Highwayman design will always look good. Some leather jacket designs look strange and sometimes funny on men beyond let's say 40 but the Highwayman is in fact a jacket that you can truly wear throughout your whole life. Enjoy it!

Windward

Practically Family
Size 44 measurements

libby said:
Hi Volpone,
it's a size 44:)

Hi Libby, great looking jacket that fits you like a best friend.
BTW you look very sporty :eusa_clap
Did you ordered a standard 44 or with any alterations ?
Can you please give the measurements:
shoulder?
armpit to armpit complete?:
front lenghts?:
back lenght?:
Thanks
WindWard

libby

New in Town
:) Thanks Windward. I will send you through all the measurements of the jacket as per your request and i shall also attach the drawing i prepared for Amanda at Aero of my measurements and preferances of how i wanted the jacket to fit. Hopefully other members of the forum will find this drawing usefull for any future orders to Aero. I shall post tomorrow when im back in the office. I will also post some other pictures to show how the jacket is breaking in. Thanks guys.

Windward

Practically Family
libby said:
:) Thanks Windward. I will send you through all the measurements of the jacket as per your request and i shall also attach the drawing i prepared for Amanda at Aero of my measurements and preferances of how i wanted the jacket to fit. Hopefully other members of the forum will find this drawing usefull for any future orders to Aero. I shall post tomorrow when im back in the office. I will also post some other pictures to show how the jacket is breaking in. Thanks guys.

That will be VERY helpfully indeed - I'm curious about it.
Thanks for your effort !!!!
WW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theartboxstore