Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"It's Indiana Depp! Johnny... in brown fedora and leather jacket."

Lonny

One of the Regulars
The man can wear anything and he seems to pull it off in a weird way, even the over sized suits.
That leather jacket it pretty sweet, I hardly ever come across them in brown.

kyboots

Practically Family
I just love Johnny Depp and and his dress. He is an individual and dresses very independently. He doesn't copy anybody. We all noticed and spent five pages talking about him ( good or bad we talked ). What would you expect from a guy who played Edward Scissorhand ( Great! ) and a prissy pirate. He takes on any role, that is acting. He is great and Oh! did I mention a good old Kentucky boy! We love him.---John

Last edited:

Lou

One of the Regulars
Sorry for the stereotype, but I think Johnny Depp here comes off as pretty steampunk/dieselpunk looking, more like that anyway than Indiana Jones. The pinstripe vest, trousers, and scarf have a lot to do with my perception...
Yes, I see an undercurrent of steampunk in his style. I like Johnny Depp, but I prefer IJ's look in the first post.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
did I mention a good old Kentucky boy!
While he was born in KY he considers Miami (Miramar) to be his home town. He's a huge Dolphin fan. He says he wears Dolphin socks nearly every day.

johnny-depp-miami-dolphins-game-12202010-lead.jpg
PHP4955117205852.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner