Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
"ABC announced today that this year’s airing of “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
will take place at 8 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 27"

Cap'n Spaulding

New in Town
It never feels like halloween until I see "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!". Same with the Charlie Brown Christmas Special. Lotsa good memories of watching those when I was a kid. :)

Ghostsoldier

Call Me a Cab
LINUSANDCHARLIE.jpg

linus.gif

I love that show! :D
Rob

Mr Vim

One Too Many
I always loved any form of the Peanuts entertainment.

My training for the current job I have was in Petaluma, California... which is right down the street from Santa Rosa, where Charles Schultz lived. The Charles Schultz museum was a great visit, I will post pictures when I get home.

His study was moved entirely into the upstairs gallery and the museum houses a large original collection of his work. It is a thrill to see his comics life sized, there are even doodles and pre-strip sketches. Everywhere there are several statues and murals, and even a kite eating tree.

Snoopy's ice skating rink, complete with a life sized version of Charlie's neighborhood was across from the museum.

Has anyone read the Shutlz biography by Michaelis that the CNN article talks about? It really is fascinating and well done.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The Bloody Red Baron

Lets not forget, that in this episode, it was the first time we saw the greatest areal battle of all times! [video=youtube;rNremK0cBEg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rNremK0cBEg[/video]

Steven180

One of the Regulars
Lets not forget, that in this episode, it was the first time we saw the greatest areal battle of all times!

Classic, CLASSIC! Thanks for putting a smile on my face with this one.

Long live the Beagle Lafayette Escadrille!

Enjoy the Great Pumpkin...there will be plenty of pumpkin pie soon enough!

M.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn