Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jack Nicholson's suits, Chinatown

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
To an extent, buty that's only surface level. Look at the realk men behind the men, they're all in jeans and a grey t-shirt or black poloneck (belt optional). Cause hey, they might screw us over every bit as bad, but at least they're not square.

Hmmm. The 'real men behind the men' sounds like a conspiracy - 'it's not the lizard people, it's the t-shirt men' :p - anyway that isn't really the point. The suit is still the primary uniform of the judiciary and the legislature, the white collar working stiff, the corporate stooge, the high priced mouthpiece and the salaryman and probably always will be. :D The 'square' reference sounds very 1960's, Man. I'm off to go smoke a continental jazz cigarette in my black turtleneck.

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
Hmmm. The 'real men behind the men' sounds like a conspiracy - 'it's not the lizard people, it's the t-shirt men' :p - anyway that isn't really the point. The suit is still the primary uniform of the judiciary and the legislature, the white collar working stiff, the corporate stooge, the high priced mouthpiece and the salaryman and probably always will be. :D The 'square' reference sounds very 1960's, Man. I'm off to go smoke a continental jazz cigarette in my black turtleneck.

Fro the mainstream, yeah.... but don't forget, as a Chappist, I'm in the Vanguard of the Tweed Revolution! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk