Jacket on a website

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by photo2u, May 5, 2021 at 6:17 AM.

1. photo2u

photo2u One of the Regulars

Friends, I saw this nice jacket. However, I think I have seen this image before. I am posting it here to find out if anyone has dealt with this company.
    Please advice,
    G/ il_794xN.3098074921_c9en.jpg il_794xN.3098075471_isuy (1).jpg

2. navetsea

navetsea I'll Lock Up

isn't this aero KOR spec'ed by a member here few years back, I remember seeing the more patinated state too here, many pages ago.

Robbie79 and Guppy like this.
  3. photo2u

photo2u One of the Regulars

Yes, I do remember seeing this image. The seller is company from Pakistan. I think they are fake. I do not know if I can post a link to this site? If I can, I will post. The jacket does look like an Aero.

4. Guppy

Guppy My Mail is Forwarded Here

Yes, it is.

If OP wants this, get it from Aero. A Pakistan knockoff will only disappoint. It's really a shame that so little is being done about these image stealers. A knockoff is one thing, but at least take photos of what you're selling. It's a complete misrepresentation of what you will get.

Mrfrown, AeroFan_07, Edward and 5 others like this.
  5. torfjord

torfjord One Too Many

Yeah you’re absolutely right @navetsea this is an Aero posted here by a member a while back.

Robbie79 likes this.
  6. Carlos840

Carlos840 I'll Lock Up

I am pretty sure this Aero jacket belongs to @Feliksas, he really beat the crap out of it and it looked great in short time.
    Not seen him in a few months.

navetsea, Guppy and torfjord like this.
  7. Guppy

Guppy My Mail is Forwarded Here

Peacoat, Mrfrown and navetsea like this.
  8. Monitor

Monitor

I'm always curious what is it that they actually send you after you click BIN on a listing with stolen images like these.
    Come to think of it, having only photos to draw comparison from, I wouldn't even be surprised if a lot of people aren't even aware of the difference and live out their lives thinking they got the same jacket while reasoning that the apparent discrepancy is due to everything always looking better on photos.

navetsea likes this.
  9. Edward

Edward Bartender

As has been discussed endlessly on here in the past, there are people all over the world can make great product. That said.... A company which steals someone else's photos and then, if they get any orders, has a go at making something that looks sort of like it... is not one I'd trust dealing with, either in terms of knowing what you'll get, or even if you'll get anything at all. If they'll steal Aero's photos without a second thought, there's a fair chance imo they'll not think twice about taking your money without sending anything in return as well. Using pinched photos and saying "we'll copy this for you" is a relatively common business model in some parts of the world (I've even heard from a source in the industry that it can happen in UK textile factories), but I've yet to see an impressive end product coming from it, tbh.

dannyk, Peacoat, navetsea and 2 others like this.
  10. Hide'n'seek

Hide'n'seek One of the Regulars

Please post a link or if your prefer not to you can email me the link denny@aeroleatherclothing.com
    It's extremely frustrating and happens on almost a weekly basis and to be honest it is very hard to stop but i always try and send a "warning shot" it sometimes works.

dannyk, Edward, Peacoat and 4 others like this.