Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Joan Crawford doll in the works! First pics!

World renowned doll designer and manufacturer Tonner Doll Company is in the preliminary design stage of a Joan Crawford doll line. The Tonner Doll Company's Joan Crawford doll line will be the first authorized, faithful reproduction of the glamorous classic Hollywood screen legend Joan Crawford. The doll will be based on photographs provided by noted Joan Crawford authority Neil Maciejewski.

The full line of Tonner dolls are available from www.tonnerdoll.com and respected doll retailers worldwide.

You can see the very first photos of the sculpting on my website:

www.midnightpalace.com

You'll find them in the center of the page. I was asked to add the watermark because there's a Joan Crawford tribute site known for stealing photos and passing them off as originals.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Ooh! Thanks for this Midnight Palace. Looks like Tonner's gonna get some more of my money! Do you know when the doll is due out? And what costume/s they're planning to do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy