Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Joe McCoy/Real McCoy's 30's Aviator in Two-Toned Horsehide - Size 44

Cheech

A-List Customer
Howdy, folks! I picked this up a while back and was planning on keeping it until I happened upon an even bolder two-tone Field Leather jacket. I'll have to post photos of that one, but the weather here in NC has yet to cooperate.

In any case, this one's made in New Zealand. You can see that the leather has a lot of scuffing, but these are just surface-level. The lining is in great shape. No signs of wear, no staining, no odors. The zippers--all Talon repros--run smoothly. I couldn't post all of the photos, so here's the IMGUR link to the album.

At 6'2, 187 lbs, with a 41.5" chest, this fits me superbly--I'd say like a 42 from a Western manufacturer. I have the side adjusters cinched in about halfway, so there's a fair amount of play in the waist in either direction. Measurements are as follows.

-Chest (pit to pit): 22.5"
-Sleeve length (straight down from shoulder seam to cuff): 26.25"
-Shoulder width (straight across from shoulder seam to shoulder seam): 18.75"
-Back length (from collar seam to hem): 25.25"
-Bottom opening (along hem, adjustable with straps): 19.25"

Price is $1200 (PayPal FF), shipping in the continental US included. I'm happy to go the merchandise path with PayPal but will adjust upward to offset fees. Thanks for looking!

1 - 9z5Vce2.jpg

2 - 2yPxJI5.jpg

3 - CzpNu9z.jpg

4 - BaLrNPt.jpg

5 - gwEwpo9.jpg

6 - WgvBPmg.jpg

7 - VmJM8Rf.jpg

8 - wy47NnP.jpg

9 - UqHj13i.jpg

10 - P20gfc8.jpg

Cheech

A-List Customer
I appreciate that, fellas. Truth be told, am torn about selling this. For now, I’ll see if I get any bites. I’ve just reached the point where I should unload one of my jackets based on what’s practical, but I don’t feel good about it.

Gixxer11

New in Town
I've sold things I've regretted later . The only things I'd sell is something that doesn't fit anymore . I never knew leather could shrink so much!

Aquinn

New in Town
Jacket arrived a couple days ago! My first purchase through FL and just wanted to thank Cheech for a great buying experience! The jacket fits just about perfect! It’s a little tighter in my trunk than I’m used to and may post some pics for y’all’s opinion. But all and all I’m very happy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider