Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnny Depp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve327

New in Town
I think he looks as good as anyone in a fedora. I can appreciate the fact he has a relatively large collection of hats, and wears them :eusa_clap. As far as style goes, whatever makes him happy. Hipster or not.

St. Valentine

A-List Customer
Although my son tried to explain I am still not sure if I understand the definition of "Hipster". :confused:
Apart from that I am jealous for Johnny D. as he makes big money and can afford Mr. Freedom apparel easily. Uh, and yes, he get´s the nice girls too.... ;)

job

One Too Many
I feel that everyone looks good in the right hat. I look like uncle fester and look awesome in my hats. Plus all of my friends on the lounge look smashing in their hats including Mr. Depp.

Oh lord you guys - so serious? It was a joked based on all the Hipster threads of late. Have a drink - or two... ANOTHER Depp thread is much more tiring...and those not using SEARCH.

I know what you mean. I get compliments whenever I go out in a fedora and a lightbulb in my mouth.
uncle-fester-light-bulb.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch