Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnny Depp's Latest Hat...

hatflick1

Practically Family
Any chance of getting Depp to submit a photo of
his entire fedora collection? I sure would like to see it,
holes or no holes. Who knows? If we could get to ask him,
he just might do it.

Mr.Astor

Banned
I think it's a nice hat, brim may have turned up when he came in close to kiss the lady. Like we say around here where your hat and wear it proudly! For the Gents from the Great British Isles- he may have a "Dresser" that chooses his daily wear. He's a guy havin fun with his wardrobe!

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
The man is professional ... of course he wears an upturned brim! His face would be poorly lit on paparazzi shots with a down-snapped brim. Nothing is random, when you once have been so unwise as to become a public owned personality/face ;)

Tiger_Rag

New in Town
Does anyone know who Depp gets hat from? Many of his other lids look like they could be vintage but this blue number looks recent and custom to me,=.

From the brim on this particular hat, I'd say the maker is Nick Fouquet. Don't ask me how to pronounce his last name.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Does anyone know who Depp gets hat from? Many of his other lids look like they could be vintage but this blue number looks recent and custom to me,=.
Optimo have made dozens of hats for Depp. Most for movies (which he takes home) but many for personal use.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Oh man. What a website. I may be doomed. Also don't see prices anywhere, which is always scary...

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone know who Depp gets hat from?
According to one article I read, several of his hats came from people he encountered on the street; reportedly he'd see a hat he liked, and offer to buy it from the wearer (even if the wearer was homeless, which is how he acquired some of his infamous "beater" hats). Another article stated he has "hundreds of hats; two rooms in their [his and Vanessa Paradis'] Paris apartment packed with them," and that his hat obsession was one of the reasons he and Paradis parted company.

Horace Debussy Jones

A-List Customer
Well, did they really "part company"? Or is that all tabloid innuendo?
According to one article I read, several of his hats came from people he encountered on the street; reportedly he'd see a hat he liked, and offer to buy it from the wearer (even if the wearer was homeless, which is how he acquired some of his infamous "beater" hats). Another article stated he has "hundreds of hats; two rooms in their [his and Vanessa Paradis'] Paris apartment packed with them," and that his hat obsession was one of the reasons he and Paradis parted company.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
cant say who made Johnny Depp's hat its a great color that's for sure......
as for the brim well im a brim up guy sometimes but that hat does need some curl to it....

I was at Inspiration last week & saw Mr. Fouquet cruising the show
last year I met him there & he is a swell guy..
I think Art Fawcett is working on a project with him
im sure the new beaver dress weight felt Art has is for there project...(limestone)
& when its available in his Lite weight im there.
correct me if im wrong Art...I think I saw you there as well but I was freeloading off the free Japanese beer & I could not catch up.
I ran into this cool cat from Japan sporting this wide brim
it is from Fouquet & I dig it !
I think its limestone a great new color.
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3996%3Dot%3E7%3A77%3D487%3D34%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2824%3A8982625%3Aot1lsi

:cool:che

Last edited:
Well, did they really "part company"? Or is that all tabloid innuendo?
Depp is reportedly engaged to Amber Heard, so I'd say he and Paradis are no longer a couple. "Parted company" was my attempt at politely stating such; they're the only people who know the real reasons they separated. They (Depp and Paradis) have two children, so they'll have to maintain some form of relationship, and (so far) reports are they're trying to remain amicable to make their separation easier on the children.

suitedcboy

One Too Many
I'm surprised Nick Fouquet hasn't been mentioned here more.

Nice hats in his photos.
I think he may have the formula to make hats cool for millenials. He sure wears them well. I like his rogue fashion sense with his hats.

Any of young'uns think he appeals to your peers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran