Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnny Fedora's Penman Hat Co. Fedora

bendingoak

Vendor
1-Grey ( the grey I use for the Indy grey. Raiders and CS.

IMG_0250.jpg

2-Natural

IMG_0251.jpg

3-Steal Grey

IMG_0252-1.jpg

4-Black

IMG_0253.jpg

5-silver belly

IMG_0254.jpg

6- Pecan

IMG_0256.jpg

7-Dark Grey

IMG_0255.jpg

There is also sahara.

IMG_0247.jpg

bendingoak

Vendor
Garrett said:
I live in Portland is why I ask. Good to know that both Art Fawcett and John Penman are in the same great state! Would be great to drop by and see a few of your hats some time.

I wouldn't mind a visit but I haven't had time to make myself a hat. My hats are all hand made so when I finish them they get sent off to their owner right away. I don't usually have a hat handy to show off. I have been averaging 3 hats per week. If you catch me in the middle to end of the week you could see them before i ship them.

bendingoak

Vendor
I would love to make other styles than Indy but thats what most have ordered from me. It's my main market.

Here's one for you. It's called "the marlo"

IMG_0305.jpg

I have another like this I will be finishing up next week. It's a brown with a black ribbon and finishing up my first lady's hat. i will post that when it's done.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
bendingoak said:
I would love to make other styles than Indy but thats what most have ordered from me. It's my main market.

IMG_0305.jpg

I have another like this I will be finishing up next week. It's a brown with a black ribbon and finishing up my first lady's hat. i will post that when it's done.

Now, I like that one.:eusa_clap It would look really great with a wide ribbon bound edge?

RBH

Bartender
bendingoak said:

IMG_0305.jpg

I like it!!!

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
i have myself a penman as well. i, however have never had a last crusade hat so that is what i had oaky make me. i am very happy with it & have worn it almost every day since i recieved it. i am also go to wear it to a halloween party this friday at quaker steak & lube in portage, ind...

Spats McGee

One Too Many
bruce wayne said:
. . . . quaker steak & lube in portage, ind...

Quaker Steak & Lube . . . ???:confused:???

Now, I've seen a restaurant & car wash and I seem to recall a restaurant that even had a bait cooler, but I can't say that I've ever seen a "steak and lube" place . . . ;) Do they really sell steak and lubes?

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Spats McGee said:
Quaker Steak & Lube . . . ???:confused:???

Now, I've seen a restaurant & car wash and I seem to recall a restaurant that even had a bait cooler, but I can't say that I've ever seen a "steak and lube" place . . . ;) Do they really sell steak and lubes?

NAH... There was a Pennsylvania oil company called Quaker State and their gas stations were green and white checkered... So these buildings look like the green and white gas stations complete with auto motif inside....

They sell more than just steak now, they are known for their wings and the lube is the drinks.. kind of a play on words.....

They look like this:
flkgm0.jpg

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ordinary Guy said:
NAH... There was a Pennsylvania oil company called Quaker State and their gas stations were green and white checkered... So these buildings look like the green and white gas stations complete with auto motif inside....

They sell more than just steak now, they are known for their wings and the lube is the drinks.. kind of a play on words.....

They look like this:
flkgm0.jpg

bingo...

RBH

Bartender
Ordinary Guy said:

They look like this:
flkgm0.jpg
Looks like a neat place!
Hell .. add a fedora and it dont get no better!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB