Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnson Leather MC500

Psant25

One Too Many
B85836A2-B484-48E5-8759-F86F16840620.jpeg
B3EADDBC-506C-4A4C-93E2-2A48E2F43D7C.jpeg
FFAC1450-B84A-4D19-BD17-16F8907669DA.jpeg

Psant25

One Too Many
Looks awesome! Can't wait for the fit pics. I am surprised it came out shorter than expected after the cloth mock up. Hope it rocks on the bike!
Well overall it is 1/2 inch longer in the body, but I was thinking a little off like 1 inch flattening the low back panel and not totally flat. Back is 23.5. Glad I added the 1/2 inch. On the bike I dont think I would want the front any longer and the back to be level with the front must need to be 23.5 where it is.

Psant25

One Too Many
I am real pleased with the fit. Short body, long sleeves, great range of motion for the bike. Leather is great 3.5 oz cow. Looking forward to the trip. I wish my aero chips had this range of motion. May need to add some shoulder gussets... wore light levi 501 so u can see the length better than my usual black jeans
610ECD94-4618-454C-A9A1-AD1AC1EA1DBC.jpeg
A0AD616A-C42B-4F74-BE06-88C1F1FACDEC.jpeg
B9E6C274-8544-46DF-8F9C-03C0A9827DAE.jpeg
D5A83008-BBC0-42B0-822B-D14E88373EEF.jpeg
EA91A0D4-26CB-439D-A0BC-AC2BD4235D1E.jpeg

I am real pleased with the fit. Short body, long sleeves, great range of motion for the bike. Leather is great 3.5 oz cow. Looking forward to the trip. I wish my aero chips had this range of motion. May need to add some shoulder gussets... wore light levi 501 so u can see the length better than my usual black jeans View attachment 250602 View attachment 250603 View attachment 250604 View attachment 250605 View attachment 250606

Perfect. This jacket should be nice and comfortable for the road. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks man. Curious on your aero chips when you reach forward does it pinch at the front upper arm and shoulders pop up?

I’ve yet to ride in it, but will do so this weekend. It now has a strong, 2-way zip.

That said, the answer is yes. The shoulders pinch up right before the seam with the arm. I wouldn’t go for a long ride in it, but I like to wear all my jackets on rides to fast-track break-in.

Looks good to me. Certainly not too short and def not too short for a jacket worn zipped on the bike. Frankly it might be too long for that. Have you sat on your scoot with the bars in hand? How does it feel?

Psant25

One Too Many
Looks good to me. Certainly not too short and def not too short for a jacket worn zipped on the bike. Frankly it might be too long for that. Have you sat on your scoot with the bars in hand? How does it feel?
Feels real good. Pants probably pulled up and higher than would normally fall

roadking04

Practically Family
So far, So good. I have the stock stereo and it is super loud. I couldn't imagine what your system sounded like. Must have been crazy awesome. I'm hoping to get a stage 2 sometime soon(within a year). Kickin around a ride to Cali next year and catchin a sunset on the Pacific. I might have to start working more O.T. lol.

So far, So good. I have the stock stereo and it is super loud. I couldn't imagine what your system sounded like. Must have been crazy awesome. I'm hoping to get a stage 2 sometime soon(within a year). Kickin around a ride to Cali next year and catchin a sunset on the Pacific. I might have to start working more O.T. lol.

Yeah man, definitely worth a run to Cali. One of America’s best rides. Stop off in Denver, it will change you man. Greatest place to ride imo.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am real pleased with the fit. Short body, long sleeves, great range of motion for the bike. Leather is great 3.5 oz cow. Looking forward to the trip. I wish my aero chips had this range of motion. May need to add some shoulder gussets... wore light levi 501 so u can see the length better than my usual black jeans View attachment 250602 View attachment 250603 View attachment 250604 View attachment 250605 View attachment 250606
I think you and JL nailed the fit

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yeah man, definitely worth a run to Cali. One of America’s best rides. Stop off in Denver, it will change you man. Greatest place to ride imo.
If you make the ride JMAX, you are invited to my place down the peninsula for a barbeque. I can show you some nice roads through the Santa Cruz mountains and along the coast south of San Francisco Bay. From there a nice ride down HWY 1 to Ventura and Cal Leathers

If you make the ride JMAX, you are invited to my place down the peninsula for a barbeque. I can show you some nice roads through the Santa Cruz mountains and along the coast south of San Francisco Bay. From there a nice ride down HWY 1 to Ventura and Cal Leathers

Will do, and much appreciated. There is a small chance I end up in San Francisco, depends on the job. If it does, you can expect me to take you up on the invite.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
looks like it fits really well for the purpose, doesn't look too short at all.
probably better to tie up the side from bottom upward and drop the remaining of the lace under the lacing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21