Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnson Leathers Horsehide Crosszip 40ish

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Hey y’all

Putting up my Johnson Leathers jacket in Horween Vermont Horsehide for sale.

It’s a fantastic jacket. I have had it for two years as the sole owner. I’m selling it because I’ve got a better idea of my fit preferences than I did 2 years ago, and it’s larger than I’d like.

It’s made of Horween Vermont Horsehide in dark brown / seal color. Beautiful, pliable, easy wearing hide. 2.5 oz weight according to JL.

Brass Riri zips and brass snaps. Two zipped hand warmer pockets, no interior pockets. Zips at sleeves. Olive ripstop lining in body, brown satin in the sleeves.

Measurements in pics, fits like a generous 40.

Paid $1100 for it. Asking for $700 shipped in the US. Shipping at cost elsewhere. Payment via PayPal, please make sure you account for fees if you don’t send via Friends and Family.

IMG_0880.jpeg
IMG_0884.jpeg
IMG_0881.jpeg

IMG_0882.jpeg
IMG_0885.jpeg
IMG_0886.jpeg
IMG_0883.jpeg
IMG_0887.jpeg

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Thanks man. It have been on the fence about selling but decided it’s the right thing

Nacho

Practically Family
Hey y’all

Putting up my Johnson Leathers jacket in Horween Vermont Horsehide for sale.

It’s a fantastic jacket. I have had it for two years as the sole owner. I’m selling it because I’ve got a better idea of my fit preferences than I did 2 years ago, and it’s larger than I’d like.

It’s made of Horween Vermont Horsehide in dark brown / seal color. Beautiful, pliable, easy wearing hide. 2.5 oz weight according to JL.

Brass Riri zips and brass snaps. Two zipped hand warmer pockets, no interior pockets. Zips at sleeves. Olive ripstop lining in body, brown satin in the sleeves.

Measurements in pics, fits like a generous 40.

Paid $1100 for it. Asking for $700 shipped in the US. Shipping at cost elsewhere. Payment via PayPal, please make sure you account for fees if you don’t send via Friends and Family.

View attachment 534126 View attachment 534127 View attachment 534128
View attachment 534129 View attachment 534130 View attachment 534131 View attachment 534132 View attachment 534133

GLWS, @Mrfrown .

If you don't mind me asking, how do you like the ripstop lining? I've seen that fabric in a lot of outdoors gear, but have never seen it as a lining material. It's lightweight and breathable so it might be that's why you chose it for your living environment?

Mrfrown

One Too Many
it’s 100% cotton ripstop. So it basically just feels like light cotton. But it’s more durable than some weaves. I like it a lot.

The sleeves are lined with a brown satin-feel material

Nacho

Practically Family
it’s 100% cotton ripstop. So it basically just feels like light cotton. But it’s more durable than some weaves. I like it a lot.

The sleeves are lined with a brown satin-feel material

Thanks. I might try this next time I send something to JL. The green goes very well with that deep brown colour btw. Somebody should get this soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner